- the potential of digital databases in literary and linguistic practice
- the use of translation software in interlingual communication in media and performance
- new developments in digital tools for recording and developing artistic endeavour and research
- showcase synergies of skills and experience
- digital resources for interlingual public engagement
- human geography
- Submitted posters must be A3 size but can be portrait or landscape.
Each project, idea or aspect of a poster is contained within one poster only. People can submit more than one project. The closing date for entries is 10 March 2014. Shortlisted entrants will be notified on 17 March 2014.